Groodle pups F1b (standard) EOI due Jan 2017
View Larger Map
Share This Ad
This ad has been seen 418 times
$1,800AUDEadie our loved 3yo F1 Groodle girl and Charlie our 3yo Standard Poodle boy have hopefully created a litter of beautiful F1b groodles (backcross) puppies. Eadie's pregnancy is yet to be confirmed as she is almost 3 weeks gestation. They won't be due until around the 18th of Jan and will be available for adoption to the right families in March 2017. No we are not registered breeders, but we are in love with our dogs and are practicing all the ethical breeding practices that registered breeders practice.
They are both our much loved family pets. They are inside dogs, & all their pups will be reared in our family environment and given lots of attention with children, other dogs, rescue cats & visitors. They will all be socialised in every situation we can manage. WE ARE happy for you to come meet mum and dad to see how they are cared for before you choose to buy a puppy. All of our animals are regularly vet checked, vaccinated & wormed.
Both Eadie and Charlie are 3 and have gorgeous temperaments. Eddie is gentle and loving and Charlie is cheeky and a little shy.
The puppies, when they come, will be -
- vet checked
- Paperwork for change of ownership ready to sign
They will come with -
- A puppy book/folder for all of photos and milestones, & also family pictures of mum, dad & some bloodlines on Eadie's side.
- Eadie's (mum) genetic D&A screen
- Charlie's (dad's) genetic D&A screen
- Charlie's breed ID D&A test (prooving his breed... waiting results). We bought him as a standard poodle but we want proof ourselves to pass on to our families
- 500g of high quality puppy food pellets (what we are feeding them at adoption)
- A lifetime gaurantee (we want a promise that if ever you need to rehome our pups that, if you can't find a loving alternative home, you give the pup/dog back to us to rehome - (no refund of course). We will not re-sell, we will find a loving alternative home.
If you are interested in being informed when the puppies are born, with view to us holding a puppy for you for adoption, please message me & I will put you on the waiting list. The puppies will be ready at eight weeks, this should be around March 2017. They will cost approx $1800 each. Puppies will only go to excellent families who are able to give them the care they deserve for ever.
What to do next -
- Pls like our facebook page Misty Mountain Groodles where you can see regular updates on their progress and photos.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an EOI form to fill out and return. I am also happy to give you my ph number
NB Photos are of our adult dogs i.e. mum and dad of pups to be