This item was listed more than six months ago and may no longer be available, contact details are no longer available. Ad still shown to give releated ads only.
Korean No Mow Grass $75.00 for 10 Pots FREE POST
View Larger Map
Share This Ad
This ad has been seen 923 times and can be found on by searching:
- korean velvet grass cairns
$75AUDKorean No Mow Grass (Zoysia tenuifolia)
(As seen at Hunter Valley Gardens)
$75.00 for 10 x 100mm Pots FREE POSTAGE Australia Wide
Make your selection and Pay online with PayPal or Credit Card.
Drop Us An Email:
We then send you an Invoice via email that you can pay online with Credit Card or PayPal. You would then receive your Korean No Mow Grass within a few days.
Give us a Phone Call:
Large Quantities are not a problem.
• Delivered Direct to your Door.
• Whether it be 1 Pot or 500 Pots - No quantity is too large or small
• If you are a Landscaper, we can deliver direct to your job site (Sydney & Hunter) with little or no notice.
• The Larger the Quantity purchased, the Cheaper the Price.
• Pay online with Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit to Tranquil Havens.
• Your Korean No Mow Grass is normally posted the next day.
• The 100mm pots are Chock A Block full.
• Sent Bare-Rooted to save on Postage Costs.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is known by various names including; MinMow Grass, Korean Velvet Grass, No Mow Grass, Mascarene Grass or Temple Grass, to name a few. Zoysia Tenuifolia is a Tropical spreading grass with very fine, vivid green foliage and is usually left unmown for a freeform look.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is usually utilised as a ground cover in Oriental Gardens, among rocks and ponds, and makes a spectacular architectural specimen as it can also grow over rocks and other structures in the garden. Anyone who has visited the Hunter Valley Gardens will tell you it looks magnificent in the Oriental setting.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is also a great lawn and sloping bank grass species, but is much more appealing when used as an ornamental grass ground cover, as it possesses an unusual clumping or mounding appearance. Zoysia Tenuifolia is mainly used as a ground cover because it tends to grow in an undulating way, creating ripples and small hills right up to the trunks of trees in deep shade.
Your Korean Velvet Grass Plants will be sent bare-rooted, with a little soil, to keep postage costs down to a minimum and will be ready to plant as soon as you receive them.
We prefer to post our Grasses on Monday and Tuesday, unless otherwise requested.
Sorry, but we cannot post to WA, NT or Tasmania.