Korean No Mow Grass 10 Pots $75.00 Delivered
View Larger Map
Share This Ad
This ad has been seen 6,367 times and can be found on by searching:
- zoysia tenuifolia seeds for sale
- korean velvet grass seed
- can i buy zoysia tenuifolia in perth western australia
- korean velvet grass seeds
- korean velvet machine pictures
- zoysia tenuifolia grass seed
- where can i buy zoysia grass seed in perth
- no mow grass seed brisbane
- zoysia tenuifolia grasses to buy in melbourne
$75AUDKorean No Mow Grass 10 Pots $75.00 Delivered (Zoysia tenuifolia)
(As seen at Hunter Valley Gardens)
10 x 100mm Pots $75.00 Free Delivery Australia Wide
Visit our Tranquil Havens Website: http://www.tranquilhavens.com.au/koreangrass.html and make your purchase.
Drop Us An Email. We then send you an Invoice via email that you can pay online with Credit Card or PayPal. You would then receive your No Mow Grass within a few days.
Drop Us An Email: email@example.com
OR Give us a Phone Call: 0410 663135
* Delivered Direct to your Door
* The Larger the Quantity purchased, the Cheaper the Price.
* Pay online with Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit to Tranquil Havens.
* Your Korean Grass is normally posted the next day.
* Chock-A-Block full Pots (as shown in picture).
* Sent Bare-Rooted to save on Postage Costs.
Large Quantities are not a problem.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is known by various names including; Minmow Grass, Korean Velvet Grass, No Mow Grass, Mascarene Grass or Temple Grass, to name a few. Zoysia Tenuifolia is a Tropical spreading grass with very fine, vivid green foliage and is usually left unmown for a freeform look.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is usually utilised as a ground cover in Oriental Gardens, among rocks and ponds, and makes a spectacular architectural specimen as it can also grow over rocks and other structures in the garden. Anyone who has visited the Hunter Valley Gardens will tell you it looks magnificent in the Oriental setting.
Zoysia Tenuifolia is also a great lawn and sloping bank grass species, but is much more appealing when used as an ornamental grass ground cover, as it possesses an unusual clumping or mounding appearance. Zoysia Tenuifolia is mainly used as a ground cover because it tends to grow in an undulating way, creating ripples and small hills right up to the trunks of trees in deep shade.
Your Korean Velvet Grass Plants will be sent bare-rooted, with a little soil, to keep postage costs down to a minimum and will be ready to plant as soon as you receive them.
We prefer to post our Grasses on Monday and Tuesday, unless otherwise requested.