Dwarf / Mini Mondo Grass $45 for 100 FREE POST
View Larger Map
Share This Ad
This ad has been seen 1,785 times and can be found on by searching:
- can i leave mondo grass in pots
- dwarf mondo grass dog area
- no mow grass queensland
- no mow grass townsville
$45AUDDwarf Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon Japonicus Nanus)
$45.00 for 100 Plants FREE POSTAGE
$89.00 for 200 Plants FREE POSTAGE
$133.00 for 300 Plants FREE POSTAGE
For larger quantities email us for a quote.
Visit our Tranquil Havens Website and make your purchase.
Drop Us An Email. We then send you an Invoice via email that you can pay online with Credit Card or PayPal. You would then receive your Dwarf Mondo Grass within a few days.
Give us a Phone Call:
• Delivered Direct to your Door.
• Whether it be 300 plants or 30,000 plants - no quantity is too large or small
• If you are a Landscaper, we can deliver direct to your job site (Sydney & Hunter) with little or no notice. We can supply either in Pots or ‘Bare-Rooted’, ready to place in the ground.
• The Larger the Quantity purchased, the Cheaper the Price.
• Pay online with Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit to Tranquil Havens.
• Your Dwarf Mondo Grass is normally posted the next day.
• Fully established plants, stronger because they have been grown in pots.
• Sent Bare-Rooted to save on Postage Costs.
Large Quantities are not a problem.
Dwarf or Mini Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon Japonicus 'Nanus'), a species of Ophiopogon native to Japan, is a hardy plant with shiny dark green leaves and will tolerate very dry conditions and is frost tolerant. Dwarf Mondo is normally grown as an ornamental plant and makes an excellent groundcover.
Dwarf Mondo will flourish in full sun or shade, tolerate poor soils, over watering or over fertilizing. It multiplies rapidly to form a dense, dark green border. It also looks fabulous when planted en-masse. If you are not a gardener then this is the plant for you. Dwarf Mondo needs virtually no maintenance and will multiply quickly to form